I have a blog, Is Dis Normal or Dysfunctional http://aspenreallife.com, that gives the inside scoop of what it is like to live in Aspen, Colorado. Come read my humorous and insightful stories about the best adventures, the most interesting people and the most professional establishments found in our travels as a family.
It is not only the beautiful nature that surrounds us that makes Colorado a dream world to live in but it is also the people who migrate here that add the spice and entertainment to resort town living.
For me, traveling is all about the people and cultures I meet, and I have decided to seek them out right here in my backyard and share their charm and magnificence with you.
Have fun reading about all that makes small town living so incredible and be sure to check out the links to the outstanding local entrepreneurs that I have found along the way.
My favourite places
- Nantucket (Massachusetts, United States,
- Aspen (Roaring Fork Valley, Colorado, United States,
- Basalt (Roaring Fork Valley, Colorado, United States,
- Mexico (
- Italy (Europe,
- Mexican Hat (Utah, United States,
- Sayulita (Riviera Nayarit, Pacific Coast, Mexico,
- Tulum (Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico,
- Switzerland (Europe,
- Paris (Ile-de-France, France, Europe,