Loro Parque (Loro Park)
Avenida Loro Parque s/n, Puerto De La Cruz, S/C de Tenerife, 38400
|Save money and beat the queues by booking attractions, tours and things...|
- Recommended for:
- Couples, Families with teenagers, Families with younger children, First-time travellers, Mature travellers, Nature / wildlife
Best for Families - Expert review of Loro Parque (Loro Park)
Dolphins, orcas, a mini-Antarctica populated by penguins, plus sea lions, gorillas and the world's largest collection of parrots are just some of the stars to be found in this vast sub-tropical jungle. My favourite is Planet Penguin with its artificial iceberg where it actually snows and you can watch the penguins beneath the water as well as above.
Adult tickets cost 32 euros and children (aged 6-11) 21 euros.
More information on Loro Parque (Loro Park):
- Price guide:
- Zoo / wildlife park / aquarium
- Avenida Loro Parque s/n, Puerto De La Cruz, S/C de Tenerife, 38400
- 922 37 38 41
- Months open:
- All year round
- Opening times:
- Daily 8.30am-6.45pm. Last entrance 4pm.
- Free tags / Keywords:
- dolphins, orcas, penguins