Grizedale Forest Park, Near Hawkshead, Cumbria, LA22 0QJ
|Save money and beat the queues by booking attractions, tours and things...|
- Recommended for:
- Backpackers / Students, Families with teenagers, Nature / wildlife
Expert review of Go Ape
Both Grizedale and Whinlatter boast Go Ape courses of rope ladders, platforms and zip slides.
If you fancy the idea of flying 200me across the top of the Grizedale Beck and marveling at the forest canopy 18m up a Douglas Fir, then this is the best adrenaline rush in the Lakes.
Gorillas (adults) £25; baboons (ages 10-17) £20.
More information on Go Ape:
- Price guide:
- Instructional class, National park / nature reserve, Theme park
- Grizedale Forest Park, Near Hawkshead, Cumbria, LA22 0QJ
- +44 0845 6439215
- Months open:
- Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Opening times:
- April to October: daily 9am-5pm (closed Tuesdays during school term time). November: Sat-Sun 9am-5pm.
- Free tags / Keywords:
- Zip wire