Montgo nature park
Javea, Javea, Alicante, 03730
|Save money and beat the queues by booking attractions, tours and things...|
- Recommended for:
- Couples, Families with teenagers, Mature travellers, Seasoned travellers, Singles, Nature / wildlife
Expert review of Montgo nature park
Most people barely move from the beach when they visit Javea, but they can quickly be in the countryside and enjoy tramping along way-marked paths. The two main natural areas are:
• Montgo Natural Park, which is criss-crossed by walking trails and has several caves including the Cova de l'Aigua (Water Cave) and Cova del Camell (Camel’s Cave). Birdwatching is popular here, and there is a walk that passes by eleven restored windmills.
• Javea Scenic Viewpoints Route, a walk from Cap San Antonio and Cap La Nou, that takes in succession of scenic views from fifteen miradores (look-out points).
More information on Montgo nature park:
- Price guide:
- National park / nature reserve
- Javea, Javea, Alicante, 03730
- Months open:
- All year round