Autovia Costa del Sol, KM 162, Estepona, Costa del Sol, 29680
|Save money and beat the queues by booking attractions, tours and things...|
- Recommended for:
- Couples, Families with teenagers, Families with younger children, Education, Nature / wildlife
Best for Families - Expert review of Selwo Adventure
The whole family will love jumping into a four wheel drive with a guide and exploring the 100 hectare-park which 2,000 animals call ‘home'. My highlights include the Ravine of the Bears, Tiger Gorge and Lion Hill. They’ve really tried to recreate the animals’ natural habitats; it may not be perfect, but it’s probably better than almost all other safari parks in Europe.
If you go on a clear day you’ll see a wonderful view of nearby Gibraltar and the north African coastline from the park’s highest point, Africa’s Window.
It costs 18 euros for adults and 11 euros for seniors and children up to four-years-old.
More information on Selwo Adventure:
- Price guide:
- Zoo / wildlife park / aquarium
- Autovia Costa del Sol, KM 162, Estepona, Costa del Sol, 29680
- +34 952 792 150
- Months open:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Opening times:
- Daily 10am-7pm. Closed January.