Royal Yacht Britannia
Ocean Terminal, Edinburgh, EH6 6JJ
|Save money and beat the queues by booking attractions, tours and things...|
- Recommended for:
- Couples, Culture vultures, Families with teenagers, Mature travellers, Seasoned travellers, Design and architecture, Education, History, Sightseeing
Expert review of Royal Yacht Britannia
Situated in Leith at the Waterfront, Britannia was the vessel the British Royal family sailed around the world on for many years. It is a stunning piece of nautical history and impressive in its quality, history and size. There are five decks of this impressive ship and it is very much as it was, complete with carpets, sofas and soft furnishings. Oh, how the other half travelled.
The Royal Deck Tearoom is a lovely spot to enjoy coffee, cake or something more substantial overlooking the water.
Adult £10.50 with a range of concessions; a family ticket costs £31. Association of Royal Yachtsmen members get in for free.
More information on Royal Yacht Britannia:
- Price guide:
- Boat trip, Historic site, Landmark / monument
- Ocean Terminal, Edinburgh, EH6 6JJ
- 0131 555 5566
- Months open:
- All year round
- Opening times:
- Jan-Mar and Nov-Dec 10am-3.30pm; Apr-June and Oct 10am-4pm; July-Sept 9.30am-4.30pm; closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Free tags / Keywords:
- Royal family, nautical, British history