St James Gate , Dublin , 8
|Save money and beat the queues by booking attractions, tours and things...|
- Recommended for:
- Backpackers / Students, Culture vultures, First-time travellers, Mature travellers, Singles, Chilling out, Design and architecture, Education, Great views / scenery, History
Best for First-time visitors - Expert review of Guinness Storehouse
A fun, educational and historical place to pass a few hours, especially in bad weather. This is usually my first stop whenever I have visitors to show around Dublin. You'll get your picture postcard shot of Dublin here in the Gravity Bar at the top of the building (and end of the tour) with your free pint of Guinness in hand, plus a 360 degree view of the city as far as the mountains at the top, class.
Book online for a 10 per cent discount www.guinness-storehouse.com/TicketSelection; adults 13.50euros, student over 18 yrs 11euros, family (2 adults , 4 kids) 34euros, student under 18 yrs 9euros, senior 11euros, kids aged 6-12, 5euros.
More information on Guinness Storehouse :
- Price guide:
- Historic site, Landmark / monument, Tour
- St James Gate , Dublin , 8
- 01 4084800
- Months open:
- All year round
- Opening times:
- Sep-Jun, daily, 9.30am–5pm. Jul-Aug, daily, 9.30am–7pm.
- Free tags / Keywords:
- pint of Guinness, groups, views of Dublin