Avenue du Football 3, Brussels, 1020
|Save money and beat the queues by booking attractions, tours and things...|
- Recommended for:
- Families with teenagers, Families with younger children, Sporty types, Relaxation
Best for Fun - Expert review of Océade
This pirate-themed water park beats the pants off any I’ve seen in the UK. There are interactive games, wave machines and 14 slides of varying heights and speeds, including the terrifying Hurricane – the fastest slide in Belgium. The water and surrounding temperature are kept at a balmy 30ºC, so no need to worry about the kids getting cold.
Happily, there’s also an adults area (included in the price of the ticket) which is equipped with three saunas, a steam room, cold plunge pool, Jacuzzi, sun beds and a garden (for sunbathing in summer).
There’s a café on site (open: Mon—Fri 12pm—5.30pm, Sat—Sun 12pm—8.30pm) serving meals and drinks.
Adults and children taller than 1m30 16.80 euros; children under 1m15 cm free; children between 1m15 and 1m30 13.80 euros.
It costs six vouchers from The Must of Brussels booklet (see Brussels insider tips) to gain free entry.
More information on Océade:
- Price guide:
- Swimming pool, Theme park, Water park
- Avenue du Football 3, Brussels, 1020
- +32 2 47 84 320
- http:// www.oceade.be
- Months open:
- Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Opening times:
- 1 April—30 June 10am—9pm Tues—Fri 10am—6pm, Sat—Sun 10am—9pm; 1 July—31 August Mon—Sun 10am—9pm; 1 Sept—31 December Wed—Fri 10am—6pm, Sat—Sun 10am—9pm, closed January—March.