Kingsway, Brighton, East Sussex, BN3 4LX
|Save money and beat the queues by booking attractions, tours and things...|
- Recommended for:
- Backpackers / Students, Families with teenagers, Families with younger children, Sporty types, Stag / hen parties, Escaping the crowds, Great views / scenery, No fuss, Relaxation
Best for Watersports - Expert review of Hove Lagoon
For those that want to have a go at sailing or windsurfing but are a bit daunted by the idea of setting out to sea, Hove Lagoon is a godsend. Separated from the beach by Hove’s Western Esplanade, this manmade lake is big enough to get a bit of speed up, but small enough for beginners to feel at ease. Beginners can book a taster session, then graduate to a RYA course.
A three-hour windsurfing or dinghy sailing taster session costs £35 (winter) or £45 (summer).
More information on Hove Lagoon:
- Price guide:
- Sports venue, Watersports
- Kingsway, Brighton, East Sussex, BN3 4LX
- 01273 424842
- Months open:
- Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
- Opening times:
- Hours change each month: see website for details. Closed Nov-Mar.