Parque de la Paloma, Arroyo de la Miel, Benalmadena, Costa del Sol, 29631
|Save money and beat the queues by booking attractions, tours and things...|
- Recommended for:
- Families with teenagers, Families with younger children, Nature / wildlife
Expert review of Selwo Marina
Selwo Marina is one of the Spain’s latest and boldest theme attractions and is principally dedicated to the marine eco systems of South America. Despite the park being quite small, most kids of all ages will enjoy the interactive dolphin and sea lion shows which take place about every half an hour in peak season. Be prepared to get splashed! The centre’s Papagayo Club focuses on the continent’s colourful birdlife and puts on displays throughout the day. My Selwo Marina favourites are the penguins on Ice Island, which is designed to resemble the Antarctic.
Entrance is 18 euros per adult and 13 euros per child. In my opinion that works out to be quite expensive for a family of four as it’s not that big, and you won’t spend all day there.
More information on Selwo Marina:
- Price guide:
- Zoo / wildlife park / aquarium
- Parque de la Paloma, Arroyo de la Miel, Benalmadena, Costa del Sol, 29631
- +34 902 190 482
- Months open:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Opening times:
- Mid Feb-May 10am-6pm; June-Mid July 10am-8pm; Mid-July-September 10am-midnight; September-Mid December 10am-6pm.