Moll d'Espanya, Barcelona, 08039
|Save money and beat the queues by booking attractions, tours and things...|
- Recommended for:
- Families with teenagers, Nature / wildlife
Expert review of Aquarium
The aquarium (Aquàrium) is home to a dizzying technicolour array of fish and other beasts, but it’s the shark tunnel that everyone looks forward to. You stand on a slowly moving walkway while, above your head and all around, fearsome creatures of the deep circle in the gloom, less than a metre away.
Upstairs there is also a hands-on section for small kids, with wheels to turn and buttons to press, but the last time I was there it was looking fairly unloved and many of the games looked like they hadn’t worked for some time.
17.75 euros; 12.75 euros reductions.
More information on Aquarium:
- Price guide:
- Zoo / wildlife park / aquarium
- Moll d'Espanya, Barcelona, 08039
- 93 221 74 74
- Months open:
- All year round
- Opening times:
- Oct-May: Mon-Fri 9.30am-9pm, Sat-Sun 9.30am-9.30pm. June, Sept: daily 9.30am-9.30pm. July, Aug: daily 9.30am-11pm.
- Free tags / Keywords:
- Rainy days, Wildlife / Nature