Cafe Jubilee, Gozo
8 Independence Square, Victoria, Gozo
- Recommended for:
- Backpackers / Students, Business travellers, Couples, Families with teenagers, Singles, Chilling out, Design and architecture, Nightlife, No fuss, People watching
Expert review of Cafe Jubilee, Gozo
Full of slightly crazy character, this is a drop-in-anytime kind of place – morning coffee or evening drink, light snack or bistro-style meal – and there’s free WiFi too. This is a particularly useful place to dive into in cooler or wetter weather when you don't want to sit outside in the square.
You can breakfast, lunch and supper here – and anything in between. In the evening it turns into a welcoming bar. Food ranges from well-filled wraps and traditional pastizzi (Maltese mini-pasties) to Nana’s homemade cheese ravioli.
It's very individual: walls papered with old newspapers and hung with wonky posters and random objects. Cosy in winter and cool in summer.
The staff are friendly.
It's right on the main square of Gozo’s capital, Victoria, just below the citadel.
Soft drinks are just over 1 euro; main courses 8-10 euros, and wraps etc about half that.
There are other branches in Valletta (125 St Lucia Street, 356 21 252 332) and Gzira (209 The Strand, 356 21 337 141).
More information on Cafe Jubilee, Gozo:
- Price guide:
- Bar, Café, Restaurant
- Italian, Mediterranean, Snacks
- 8 Independence Square, Victoria, Gozo
- 21 558 921
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner
- Opening times:
- Mon-Fri 8am-midnight, Sat-Sun 8am-2am.
- Accepts Credit Cards:
- Not possible
- Free tags / Keywords: