Manzanas y Peras
C/ Jesus 38, Pollensa, Majorca, 07460
- Recommended for:
- Backpackers / Students, Couples, First-time travellers, Mature travellers, Singles, Chilling out, No fuss, Relaxation, Sightseeing
Expert review of Manzanas y Peras
Handy to have up your sleeve if you just want a quick, easy bite rather than a full sit-down lunch (although when you see the specials board you might just swing in that direction). The surrounds are pleasant too.
Think comforting, wholesome food and plenty of it. Their homemade goats' cheese tarts are justly famous, local night owls often stop off for a juicy burger on the way home, and the daily specials board satisfies many an itch for something with a little more heat: spicy sausage casserole or curry anyone? This is also a good place to load up on goodies to take on a picnic and there are tapas nights through the summer on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
This is a simple, but nicely done spot tucked into the arches of a traditional townhouse.
Owned by a warm and welcoming English couple, their obvious love of the place is infectious. It is a true home away from home that you’ll likely want to return to.
Manzanas y Peras is handily located at the bottom of the 365 Calvari Steps for a much needed drink after climbing up and down them.
Put it this way, you can eat and eat and eat, have a couple of glasses of wine and still come away with change from a twenty.
More information on Manzanas y Peras:
- Price guide:
- Café, Deli, Tapas bar
- British, Burgers, Mediterranean, Snacks, Tapas
- C/ Jesus 38, Pollensa, Majorca, 07460
- 971 533 835
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner
- Opening times:
- Mon-Tue, Sun 10am-4pm, Wed-Fri 10am-4pm, 7.30pm-11pm. Closed Saturdays and 30 October to 1 February.
- Accepts Credit Cards:
- Not necessary