Fallon & Byrne
11-12 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2
- Recommended for:
- Couples, First-time travellers, Foodies, Mature travellers, Singles, Chilling out, Nightlife, People watching, Shopping, Trendiness
Expert review of Fallon & Byrne
Four floors of exceptional food to suit every price range; herein lies the secret of renowned Fallon & Byrne. An upmarket grocery store and deli on the ground floor is a grab for fussy foodies in search of their domestic essentials, or a quick sandwich and coffee option for budget conscious eaters, while the wine cellar downstairs is ideal for tapas and wine. The first floor brasserie is popular for boozy business lunches, while another larger room on the top floor is often booked for group dinners or private parties. It's a one-stop-shop.
Salads, pastas, fish, chicken and burgers - it's no fuss, but lots of taste. There are wine options for every pocket.
Platters are a stress-free option with friends, or the burgers are delicious. There are great salads too.
It depends on what floor you're on! The basement wine bar is usually buzzing while upstairs is more reserved.
It's fast and fuss free.
It's central, beside the Central Hotel Dublin, off George's Street.
The early bird menu offers two courses for 25 euros or three for 30 euros. Platters are good value for 10 euros.
Request the window tables on the first floor.
More information on Fallon & Byrne :
- Price guide:
- Brasserie, Restaurant, Wine bar
- Burgers, Irish, Seafood, Steak, Tapas
- 11-12 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2
- 01 472 1010
- Lunch, Dinner
- Opening times:
- Mon-Wed noon-3pm, 6.30-10.30pm, Thu-Sat noon-3pm, 6-11pm, Sun noon-4pm, 6-11pm.
- Accepts Credit Cards:
- Free tags / Keywords:
- Deli, Wine cellar, freshest ingredients