Plaça del Doctor Pont 3, Cadaqués, 17488
- Recommended for:
- Backpackers / Students, Couples, Families with teenagers, Families with younger children, Singles, Chilling out, Great views / scenery, Nightlife, People watching, Relaxation
Expert review of Rosa Azul
This cafe/tapas bar is at the quiet, less touristy end of the seafront promenade in Cadaqués and has a gorgeous view of the bay with its white boats dotting the sea in the harbour. They also do great cocktails and the view of the bay is one of the loveliest in the town.
Their cocktail list is extensive (I had a great caipirinha and the mojitos are particularly good) or there’s beer and wine. They also do coffee, teas, hot chocolate and milk shakes, as well as breakfast, homemade cakes and Spanish style boccadillo sandwiches made with pan con tomate – French bread with pureed tomatoes and olive oil and either tuna, cheese or jamon Serrano.
It's very laid back with an almost hippyish vibe. I like coming here for an afternoon coffee and just sitting looking out to the bay, reading the paper or people watching.
It's prompt, young and hip with some of the friendliest staff in Cadaqués.
It's on a tiny little plaza towards the right hand end of the bay. If you’re facing the sea, follow the main seafront promenade along the harbour.
Cocktails are about seven euros each, and bocadillos around five euros.
More information on Rosa Azul:
- Price guide:
- Bar, Café, Tapas bar
- Catalan, Seafood, Snacks, Spanish, Tapas
- Plaça del Doctor Pont 3, Cadaqués, 17488
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner
- Opening times:
- September-May: daily 9am-10pm. June-August: daily 9am-3am.
- Accepts Credit Cards:
- Not possible