60 North Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1RH
- Recommended for:
- Backpackers / Students, Business travellers, Families with teenagers, Families with younger children, Singles, Nightlife, No fuss, Shopping, Sightseeing
Best for Cheap eats - Expert review of Foodilic
Since many of Brighton’s all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants are content to aim squarely downmarket, this place makes a refreshing break from the norm. It’s the brainchild of Peter Ilic, who’s been creating rule-breaking restaurants in London for over 20 years. If reasonably-priced, junk-free food is your thing, I’d advise you to check it out before it gets so popular that the queues become unbearable. Come hungry though.
Foodilic’s organic salads and warming stews knock spots off Brighton’s other buffet restaurants for quality and style. There’s also a basic range of drinks.
Looks-wise, it’s nothing special, with café-style tables, but it gets quite crowded at lunchtimes.
It's functional, but fine.
For one budget-friendly price (£6.45), you can go crazy at the main buffet, loading your plate as high as you like. Puddings (£3) are a bargain, too.
More information on Foodilic :
- Price guide:
- Café, Restaurant, Takeaway
- International, Mediterranean, Modern, Vegetarian
- 60 North Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1RH
- 01273 774138
- Brunch, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner
- Opening times:
- Mon-Sat 11am-9.30pm, Sun 11am-6pm.
- Accepts Credit Cards:
- Not possible
- Free tags / Keywords:
- organic, All-you-can-eat buffet