The Waterhead Coffee Shop
Ambleside Pier, Ambleside, Cumbria, LA22 0ER
- Recommended for:
- Couples, Families with younger children, First-time travellers, Mature travellers, Singles, Great views / scenery, Nature / wildlife, People watching, Relaxation
Expert review of The Waterhead Coffee Shop
Part of the Waterhead Hotel, this cute little coffee shop overlooks the waters of Lake Windermere.
But no toilets.
Home-baked cafes, frothy coffees and take-away ciabattas are the order of the day.
The calorie-laden house special, the Hot Choc Dip, is worth missing the boat for.
A delightful waiting rooms for the ferry.
Simple café-style. Call before noon and they’ll pack a picnic for you for the next day.
Beside Ambleside Pier on the Ambleside foreshore.
More information on The Waterhead Coffee Shop :
- Price guide:
- Café, Ice-cream parlour, Tearoom
- British, Ice cream, Snacks
- Ambleside Pier, Ambleside, Cumbria, LA22 0ER
- +44 1539 432028
- Brunch, Lunch, Afternoon Tea
- Opening times:
- Daily 9am-5pm.
- Accepts Credit Cards:
- Not possible